We're committed to delivering a 5-star customer experience, but we understand that things don't always go to plan. If you feel like we've let you down we want to hear from you, and we'll do everything possible to quickly sort things out.
If you do get in touch about a problem, it will be considered by either MyBuilder Plus Limited or Hiscox Insurance Company Limited, the underwriter of MyBuilder Plus. In either case, the aim will always be to resolve things fairly and as quickly as possible.
Our customer promise
If you do need to raise a complaint, we will:
- acknowledge your complaint promptly
- listen to what you've got to say, and see what lessons we can learn from your feedback
- investigate your complaint thoroughly, and keep you updated along the way
- resolve your complaint fairly at the earliest opportunity
- explain your options clearly, including how to escalate your complaint if necessary
Looking to make a complaint?
Please get in touch to let us know about your concerns. It will really help if you provide as much information as possible - including:
- your name, address and telephone number
- your policy number and/or claim reference number
- details of what's gone wrong
- what you'd like us to do to put things right
You can contact us in a few ways:
- in writing:
How we'll handle your complaint
We will try to resolve your concerns quickly and informally, often within three business days. However, for more complex issues, our aim is to give you our final response within eight weeks. In some cases that may not be possible, but we'll keep you updated along the way and let you know how long we think things will take.
The Financial Ombudsman Service
We hope that we can resolve things to your satisfaction, but if you remain unhappy with the way we handle your complaint, the outcome, or if we've not sent your final response within eight weeks, you may have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service for a free and independent review.
You can contact them in a few ways:
- in writing:
Visit the Financial Ombudsman Service website for more information. Please note that you will have six months to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service from the date you receive our final response letter.